Friday, February 12, 2010

Bus Blogging

So I've started taking the bus for now (from work and meeting Mike on his way from his work). It's treated me well so far and it's a time saver too :).

The downside is that buses come nowhere near our house on the other end of things. And the new light rail in Phoenix? Yeah that doesn't really go anywhere we need to go regularly.

It just got me to thinking...how would I design public transit such that it worked more effectively? On a larger scale, how would I design a community based on this so it worked more effectively? Amy's perfect world.

Anyway, seeing as how I'm blogging on the bus at present, I won't write more of the specifics down. The bus is bumpy, some girl on a cell phone is making her conversation everyone's business, and once in a while I catch a whiff of a chemical substance. And my wrist hurts from typing all this on an iPhone keyboard :). So I shall leave it at that!

No comments: