Monday, February 28, 2005

The last night in my Tucson apartment

Well, the time has come to say the first part of my goodbyes to Tucson. More specifically, the apartment that I've inhabited for the past 3 1/2 years. Suppose I shouldn't get all sentimental and junk over it, seeing as how I've moved before and it wasn't quite like this. Maybe because I'm still in Tucson for the time being is what makes it so different for me.

Lots of things have happened in the past 3 1/2 years, too, I suppose. When I first moved into this apartment, my cats were just tiny kittens. I was just about to officially start graduate school. Other things in my life seemed to be in somewhat okay order, and I've already listed the things of note here. Then, even better things came here, namely someone by the name of Mike, who was here several times over the past year and change and we had really good memories here, too.

As my little typing break draws to a close, I'll figure out here pretty soon when I feel that I REALLY need to panic. I'm just packing the odds and ends into the two remaining empty boxes that I have. I took a time out to order pizza and run off to the post office to mail yet another box (attention Mike: INCOMING!).

So...look for an update in an hour or two. Let the panic begin!

No comments: