Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Late night hunger...I want pizza!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love pizza! It is my most favorite of foods. I've tried expanding my horizons on the pizza front, trying various different varieties and stuff, but I have to say that I just love the simple stuff somtimes. Pepperoni is my fav.

So I'm sitting here late at night. I'm not physically hungry, as in my stomach is not growling, and I'm just not needing food right now. But I get bored, or see Mike eating, or see a pizza commercial and all of a sudden I want to eat! It's not a good thing either, usually because it is so late at night and the stuff I have available for eating is not that good for me! Ugh!

Now the thought of pizza is plauging my thoughts. And it really shouldn't, since I had a slice of pizza for lunch and some pizza on Friday night when we were in Bozeman as well. That doesn't stop me though. I could eat pizza all day, all the time pretty much.

This brings me to the question of why everything that I want to eat is so bad for me! Why can't pizza be healthy for me? I could eat a ton of spaghetti too. Grilled cheese sandwiches are good, as is a nice steak.

See what I mean now? Food on the mind. I best be getting to bed before it really starts making me hungry...even more so.

2 comments:

Vleeptron Dude said...

of all the popular junk & fast foods, pizza IS pretty healthy! Set up an experiment with your identical twin sister Yma (there used to be a rumor that the Singing Inca Princess Yma Sumac was really a Brooklyn girl named Amy Camus). For 1 year, you eat pizza, and Yma eats KFC. (Domino's and KFC can fund the experiment.)

Amy Stone said...

Hehehe...two Amy's...oh the horror (or the wonder?)

Anyway...you ever see Southpark (the television show on Comedy Central...not a town in state-du-jour or elementary school, etc)? There is an episode where they are poking fun at the Subway diet (if you feel like downloading it, the episode is called "Jared has Aides").

Anyway, the kids are under the mistaken impression that Jared from the Subway commercials ate all the sandwiches that he wanted, but, of course, that wasn't the case.

So they come up with a plan to get the local Chinese food chain to sponsor them to make the same type of claims (lose weight if you eat at this place).

I really wonder if I could eat all pizza all the time... :)