Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Calming thoughts...calming thoughts...

Well, I'm fast near approaching the day which I must vacate my apartment in Tucson. In fact, it's something like just over 50 hours until my plane leaves for Reno on Thursday. Which means that I need to get to the airport 2 hours or so before that, and the drive to Phoenix takes 2 hours. That leaves just 46 hours to get everything up and out. Then there is that pesky need for sleep. Figure I'll end up sleeping for 12-14 hours of that. Oh...then there's work. Need to work, need to get paid, need to finish PhD.

I suppose, when all is said and done, I have about 12 hours where I'm not at work/sleeping/otherwise out of the house.

In other related news, I switched to the 30 minute routine, as opposed to the 10 minute one that I had yesterday. I did that cycle for like 4 or 5 times, at which point I took a bath then laid down for a little. And didn't want to get up. I've already gotten a few things accomplished with the new 30 minute alterating pack/other stuff rule. I figure within the next 2 hours, I'll have packed up and cleared out the computer room! By the end of the night, I need to get the futon mattress off of the frame so I can take apart the frame to put in my car (REALLY hoping it fits!)

Well, don't have a whole lot of time to waste on my "break." And I'm starting to ramble, so I'm off to do some "other" work.

No comments: