Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 4 at Home

Tuesday, June 11th
Fourth day of bedrest at home


Today started out pretty well.  Although one of our cats starting howling at the top of his lungs around 6am, which woke up Jared (crying) and in turn woke up Daniel.  Luckily, Mike was able to calm Jared back down and we all slept for a few more hours (til past 8:30am).

Also today is the first day that I'm home "alone", without Mike and the kids.  The kids went to daycare yesterday, but Mike was working from home, so it was nice to have the company.  Yesterday was a bit busy  with Mike picking up the car, taking Daniel to speech and so on, so things went a little more smoothly today (and dare I say, normally?).

I didn't wake up this morning with the usual little bit of lower cramping, like the past few days and I was feeling the baby move pretty well (always comforting).  I think that I'm REALLY hydrated, and pushing on my bladder makes me feel a little more full than usual (translation:  heavy).  So the only weird feeling for the day is that everything is getting pushed further and further down (not comforting at all!).

Now for feeling productive...I think I'll set off on my mini to-do list for the day!


No comments: